Matt and I had our first meeting with a travel agent today. Although there was an overwhelming amount of information, I could NOT be more excited about our departure on Monday, November 8th!
The final plans haven't been booked yet, but I'm pretty sure we'll be going with Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun. Originally we were thinking of Jamaica, but after we got to the specifics, it just didn't seem like our best value (nor the best experience that we have in mind!).
Check out the website here: http://www.secretsresorts.com/silversands/photo.asp
We had flipped through the various tourism magazines that we'd picked up at the few bridal shows we've been to. We've found out that the travel agent way may be the cheapest way to go. I'll keep you updated on this one!
Have you all started planning your honeymoon yet? Are you using a travel agent?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just wrote about our honeymoon...check it out!
ReplyDeleteI found everything online. It would've been easier going through a travel agent, and I would've if we didn't find anything that we liked. However, we found our dream place. :)
That's crazy that going through a travel agent is cheaper! What kind of activities are you all going to be doing there? And Mexico in November...heavenly!
ReplyDeleteSounds fantastic! We haven't booked ours yet but want somewhere warm with a beach!
ReplyDelete